Amazing-Coolio things that happened this week:
- Getting the latest issue of The Pace Press and seeing the front cover story written by someone you know (SO PROUD DEPASQUALE!)
- The first Honors Council meeting was on Monday, so I finally met my fellow newsletter committee colleague, Matt; and it was so much fun collaborating with him, Jordan, and Maria.
- Since Drea and I have been to Chinatown twice, we are now certified expert Chinatown student guides! We’ve uncovered some of the best eats, and you can see them here.
- Receiving a birthday card in the mail from your favorite twin sisters.
- I had golden Oreos today as my snack and they were dunk-a-licious. Those Oreos influenced my decision to buy an “Oreo Avalanche” from the cafeteria – chocolate pudding mixed with Oreo crumbs. It was heavenly.
- The weather in New York City finally felt like autumn, so I took out my two pairs of boots and wore them to school this week. (#stompinghappily)
- Newly Discovered Fact: The best day to go to the library is Friday, since there’s hardly anyone around and you have the whole place to yourself.
Awful things that happened this week:
- I got sick, so I missed school on Tuesday and now I’m behind on philosophy.
- I did very poorly on one of my first International Relations Assignment of the semester and that really threw me off for the rest of the week. I don’t know if I’ve completely recovered.
- Processing student loans is such a pain-pain-pain, I see no gain-gain-gain.
- Par usual, things at home are tense.
- I think I lost a friend this week, though I’m not completely sure. It hurts but there’s nothing I can do about it.
- My African Art History midterm was today and I didn’t feel confident handing it in.
- That realization you get when it hits you how overwhelming university can be and you don’t know if it’s because you’re incompetent or if you’re just plain stupid.
- Being super cranky in the mornings and during the commute for not getting enough sleep.
Thoughts for next week:
- I need more sleep
- je veux dormir (I want to sleep)
- METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART NEXT FRIDAY YEEEEEEEEAH!
- snorzzzzzzzz – please excuse me
- while I go to bed
- and dream sweet dreams
- Thanks for dropping by, have a wonderful and safe weekend :-)
P.S. I know the quality of my posts hasn’t been so great for a while now, but I am definitely working on improving that. But thanks again for taking the time to stop by, it means so much to me!