Morning lovelies! I hope your Sunday is off to a great start or end (depending on your time zone, haha). I’m leaving in a few minutes to run some errands with the fam, so this will be a short post full of random thoughts here and there.
To start off: I want to shower applause and sweet goodies to you, my readers and followers. I just found out yesterday that I have 62 (sixty-two!) amazing individuals following this blog; seeing that huge number almost made me tear up. Thank you so much for all the love and support! I seriously started this blog for kicks and I had nooo idea it would get that amount of followers today. Forgive me if I’m over repetitive in this profusion of thanks; but I hope you know I love you very, very much!
Another thing that happened this week was that I got nominated for the Inspiring Blogger Award by Hannah and NaughtyNefarious. Thank you for the nomination! As required I need to pass this award on to 15 other bloggers and share seven things about myself. Since my brother’s still in the bathroom (and he’ll be there for a long time), I still have time to write yaaay!
7 things about moi:
- I really love brushing my teeth. I am a very dedicated tooth-brusher.
- One day I hope to see or meet New York Times fashion photographer Bill Cunningham. He is one of the street photographers who inspire me and it would be a honor to be in his presence.
- My most favorite breakfast to start the day with is a sausage breakfast burrito, hash browns, any kind of fruit, and orange juice.
- I’m a hopeless romantic who believes in fairy-tale romance. (Yet strangely, I don’t believe in love at first sight.)
- I’m a light pink rose lady, but lately I’ve been infatuated with blue roses.
- I trip over air. A lot.
- Writing and sending letters is one of hobbies; I hope the art of letter writing never dies out.
- BONUS: I can’t stop listening to“Modern Love” by Matt Nathanson.
My brother’s done in the bathroom, so it’s time for me to go. I’ll post a list of 15 inspiring bloggers to follow As Soon As Possible. Take care and enjoy the rest of your Sunday <3