Hi everyone! I hope you’re having a wonderful start to the weekend so far <3
- Unexpected messages from people who miss you are the ones who truly care. Those are the keepers.
- Being independent doesn’t mean you can’t lean on others – it means you tried your best on your own and you knew when to stop and ask for help.
- If you don’t tell others how you feel, how do you expect them to understand you?
- An angry person needs time to cool off – but don’t wait too long.
- Sometimes you have to be brutally honest, even if it makes you sound like a really mean person.
- Distance makes the heart grown fonder, yet it can also change your feelings.
- Be happy with how he expresses his feelings for you; don’t compare it to the movies or books – your love story doesn’t come pre-set with guidelines to how it should be.
- Never take anyone for granted
- Falling in love is (and was) never perfect; even if things don’t work out in the end, it’s okay not to be okay – at one point in time, it was what you wanted.
- Don’t expect too much.
- People judge people and it never stops – so do what you want because there will be no end to what people say about you.
- Giving up is giving in to failure. Think about why you held on for so long in the first place and keep on going.
- If you know that someone doesn’t like you, be nice and show them that you won’t let your personal feelings get in the way of your actions.
- Everyone has some kind of messed up personal history. It’s up to you if you want to be there for that person or leave them on their own.
- The things lefts unsaid are the things that should have been said. Just say it.
- Genuine versus fake? People can spot the difference.
- Be open – wide open! Then you can let all kinds of new and cool stuff come your way.
- Ask for help when you need it. Don’t be a self-righteous hero.
- Progress doesn’t happen overnight.
- Keep it real, keep it classy.
- Love yourself for who you are.
- Carpe diem. YOLO. Whatever floats your boat.
… and that’s about it, so far. My favorite out of all those is #17, because by being open I’ve made so many friends and experienced moments outside of my comfort zone. I’m actually a pretty shy person on the inside; but once you get me laughing, then I get ridiculous and hyper. Hehe.
Enough musing, go outside and breathe in some fresh air! It’s raining in my little town today and the weather could not have chosen a perfect day to match my mood. And don’t forget these words from Pepsi:
Thanks for reading, have a safe and wonderful weekend lovelies!